Neat puzzle, without finding a pattern i scored abyzmally like having scores of 5, then i found a good pattern (which might be the only good one) which i scored 33 on but thought I could get 48 on if i really tried (3 planes on each column and each row), whereas I only had two
Poor birds :(
Great fun, ending was a bit anticlimactic though.
yo, I grinded on this for ages and it was pretty fun. but I've had a few problems, namely:
- There's nothing in the vast expanse of east land or the north island (with bridge to it)
- Figuring out how to get red or "crushed" is beyond me
- Kiwis actually increased the length of their health bar (and stayed at full health) when I used magic attacks on them
- The dungeon has an annoying long strip of land at the bottom right with nothing on it...
- Had to catch so many pointless goldfish to get to level 5
Thanks, I will look into the point you've made.
Some shitty political message
It was interesting and edgy but I think its been on the front page for way too long, due to a bug maybe?
Controls aren't good and the start bit gets really repetitive
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.