Dragonmyths Dragonmyths

yo, I grinded on this for ages and it was pretty fun. but I've had a few problems, namely:
- There's nothing in the vast expanse of east land or the north island (with bridge to it)
- Figuring out how to get red or "crushed" is beyond me
- Kiwis actually increased the length of their health bar (and stayed at full health) when I used magic attacks on them
- The dungeon has an annoying long strip of land at the bottom right with nothing on it...
- Had to catch so many pointless goldfish to get to level 5

Maxiecole responds:

Thanks, I will look into the point you've made.

BBS News BBS News

Some shitty political message

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

It was interesting and edgy but I think its been on the front page for way too long, due to a bug maybe?

I Puzzle Good I Puzzle Good

neet

Mulch Mulch

Lovely game

ADARAN ADARAN

Controls aren't good and the start bit gets really repetitive

Tiny Heist Tiny Heist

Yes its hard but that means you can play it for ages and ages. I love the easter egg with the drill ;)

Frog Fable Frog Fable

A really high quality game

Elephant Quest Elephant Quest

I loved this game!
A few minor negatives though:
1) when you have all the turrets and elephant minions there are lots of glitchy laser lines everywhere even when you aren't shooting.
2) the skill tree was not planned very well. if you keep killing the final boss to the point where you max out the whole tree, you end up having too much of some skills and not enough of others (probably due to the yellow ??? tiles). This means you can't really max out all the skills and I found that a bit annoying.
3) Should have been longer! Loved it and want more.

NEON Platform 3D NEON Platform 3D

Ok. This is copied from this scratch project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/74287684/
I played it myself a while ago, bet you didn't expect anyone to have done so and seen this :P